What's new

Parker 91R vs Edwin Jagger vs Mühle

Siv: I Googled "Muhle" and got to a few web sites but couldn't find a razor like your beautiful wood handled Muhle in your photo. Could you please tell me what web site I could go to in order to find it . . . with a view towrd buying it. Thanks.

Yeah, it's a bit hard to find without the accent on the u. Here's the link. They spell it Muehle in the url but the company is Mühle.

Looking closer at those three razors, I observed that the Parker head is very uneven from left to right. This is evident in the picture number two zoomed in. Am I wrong?

They spell it Muehle in the url but the company is Mühle.

No wonder I can never remember how to spell it - neither can they :tongue_sm
Makes me feel better to know that I have seen it both ways and that I'm not just losing too many brain cells.

MÜHLE is the German word for (wind) mill. The owner family name is Müller (Miller).

"When it comes to our international markets, we are confident enough to employ the German Umlaut – which was frequently cited in Billy Wilder‘s classic movie “ONE, TWO, THREE“ – also outside Germany. In one case, however, we will be departing from the “Ü“, as we cannot bypass the conventions of the World Wide Web. Our web address is: www.muehle-shaving.com." you can read the full story in their magazine SHAVING MIRROR No. 3 http://www.muehle-shaving.com/shaving_culture/publications?lang=en

This is my first safety razor and i am overwhelmed with it`s functionallity. The shaving is outstanding, smooth glide that razor provides makes you feel great!

Top Bottom