What's new

Paradigm Shaveware Question

I ordered a Salient on February 6th, and other than the autogenerated order confirmation I've heard nothing else. I've sent an email to Andrew but no response yet. I was wondering if anyone was aware of anything that might be going on?

Thanks

I don't know about the Salient, but their Ti Diamondback was supposed to be shipped around February 15 and I still haven't heard or seen any review or even a hint from those who bought it.

I had a very similar situation happen with the Salient- mine is out for delivery today, but here is how I got there:
I will say Andrew has been very responsive to emails, usually getting back to me within minutes, so I give him credit for that. I originally ordered it last year within 30 minutes of them going on sale, then after about 2 months of not getting it due to the whole overselling/under producing event, I requested and got a full refund. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when I assumed everything was straightened out by now, and went ahead and ordered it. Same thing- I got an automated email confirmation, but after 4-5 days of no ship confirmation, I reached out to Andrew. He said he was almost done polishing the top cap and it would ship in a few days. I wasn’t sure what that was all about, so I asked him and he provided a very lengthy and actually interesting explanation about the whole process, but I still didn’t understand why it just didn’t ship right after I ordered it. So then, after a full week went by and still didn’t ship, I asked him when it would be sent, and he told me he had marked it as shipped but made a mistake and didn’t really ship it. Something just didn’t and still doesn’t seem right, but it is out for delivery today, and Andrew did compensate me for the trouble. Hopefully you can get in touch with him- your wait has been a lot longer than mine- keep on him!

I ordered a Salient on February 6th, and other than the autogenerated order confirmation I've heard nothing else. I've sent an email to Andrew but no response yet. I was wondering if anyone was aware of anything that might be going on?

Thanks

Was it advertised as in stock? I would've canceled that order long ago.

I don't know about the Salient, but their Ti Diamondback was supposed to be shipped around February 15 and I still haven't heard or seen any review or even a hint from those who bought it.
FYI, Paradigm emailed Diamondback buyers to inform them of a poduction delay and a revised expected ship date of March 15th or earlier. That’s fine - the communication is the main thing.

I hope you get your Salients soon. I think it’s a great razor.

Thanks

He's no doubt busy trying to meet a deadline on his Diamondback Ti release that is coming up.
But a month's delay without any communication is not right.
I have emailed him a couple of times over the last 3 months and always received a prompt reply.
Is it possible your email went to his Spam folder?
There are some people on the shave forums who have a direct channel to him...maybe they can help?

Thanks
@Dtownvino You have a direct line with Andy so maybe you can help this guy out?

Razor is looking good...most people know how it performs by the
reviews of the SS model. Am confident Ti will match or surpass
the SS.

Last edited:
The way I read it, Cornbread was referring to the Salient, not DB Ti.
Salient is getting a new, mass finish for satin, it will be improved. Anyhow Andy should be communicating this to his customers.

And yes that is a Ti Dback that was tested with it too.

IMG_4785.jpeg

Thank you - that is the email I have been using. I will try it once again.
If you didn't get ahold of Andrew, please PM me with your name, Email, order number and I'll have him contact you. I spoke to him and he wants to get this resolved ASAP but doesn't have your information from your screen name.

Thanks,

Mike

If you didn't get ahold of Andrew, please PM me with your name, Email, order number and I'll have him contact you. I spoke to him and he wants to get this resolved ASAP but doesn't have your information from your screen name.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks
Update for everyone. As suspected it just fell between the cracks. Andy reached out and the razor is in the mail. I honestlywasn't worried as his reputation is stellar, but I did suspect the order got lost among the many balls he is juggling right now.

Looking forward to enjoying my Salient.

SPecial thanks to @Dtownvino for his extra effort!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
All's well that ends well.. congrats, @Stikeyoda on your upcoming razor... I hope you just love it...

And another thx to @Dtownvino for his help resolving the issue. You've been the go to guy in all things Paradigm... This place (B&B) is such a nice gathering of wonderful, helpful people.

Top Bottom