What's new

palmolive green cream

just added one of these bad boys to my collection never tried it before, but it was only £1 so thought what the heck give it a go .
palmolive-for-men-classic-shaving-cream-100ml-a2ddb95851595fdb5ff4e4e29b1638c2.jpg

Agreed -Nice clean smell -I empty my tubes of Palmolive into a cosmetic container making a sort of puck which I find handy and quick to use

For the price you can't go wrong. It's a great performing cream and arguably all you really need... but variety is the spice of life and why have one cream when you can own hundreds?!? I also like the simple but 'clean' smell.

The Palmolive menthol cream is a treat too but you'll have to get that online and it's a bit more pricey... but if you like menthol worth it.

At the moment at the local drugstore 2 + 2 for free
€1,99 a piece, £1,69 $2,23
Hope they have them next week for this price, then I'll buy some

Would love to try this as it's pretty cheap, but never seen it in any local stores (Ayrshire, Scotland) & to buy it on Amazon or Ebay incurs a big postage bill which makes it no longer economical.

Would love to try this as it's pretty cheap, but never seen it in any local stores (Ayrshire, Scotland) & to buy it on Amazon or Ebay incurs a big postage bill which makes it no longer economical.

try morrisons or sainsbugs for it

I prefer the stick, 'cos fond memories, but the cream is hard to beat and my local pharmacy sells it, along with Ingrams.
It'll never beat Vicco though ;)

follow up on my purchase used the cream this morning and was I surprised . at the moment im away traveling so I put a pea sized dot under my chin and with my wet brush worked it to a lovely thick but slick lather in seconds and had a drag free shave . think this is going to stay as one of my top travel creams/soaps .

Does it contain tallow?

according to lloysds pharmacy the ingredents are
. Aqua
Stearic Acid
Glycerin
Potassium Hydroxide
Coconut Acid
Cocos Nucifera Oil
Sodium Hydroxide
Parfum
Potassium Chloride
Sodium Silicate
Cocos Nucifera Extract
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Limonene
CI 15985
CI 42051
CI 45350
CI 47005

At the moment at the local drugstore 2 + 2 for free
€1,99 a piece, £1,69 $2,23
Hope they have them next week for this price, then I'll buy some
They still had it for this price, but no longer in the local store, so I had to order online.
1 downside, when you order online and want free shipping you have to order for at least €15 and pick it up at the store (3 minutes from my home)
So I ordered some Palmolive handsoap (2 + 2 free) and Nivea aftershave (1 + 1 free).
This morning I picked it up.
Tried to make a lather in my Mühle look-a-like AlieXpress bowl.
Wow, this stuff is amazing. Has a nice not overwhelming scent and lathers nice.
This evening I give it a try with a shave

It's funny. Here in Italy, the "classic with palm extract" is called the "red" (red box), while the green one is the one with menthol. I wonder why the same company keeps this odd packaging. Which reminds me, i should stock up with some more green, i have only 1 left... Excellent creams.

One of my favs, I just love that smell although it's not a 'natural' smell. Careful with the tube, if you use a key to roll it the metal can split open and leak, especially if it gets wet. I've got both the "red" and the "green" as well as the "green menthol", the "green" is a bit more viscous than the "red". But they smell and perform the same. £1 is a heck of a deal.

Top Bottom