What's new

Pal adjustable Injector pass around

I have been loving this razor. It needs respect for sure but it shaves as well as it looks.

If you would like to try it just let me know. If you have at least 50 posts and live in the US just post your name on the list. If there is enough interest for our friends just north of us (I'm talking Canadians here) I will ship it up there at the end of the US pass around.
One last issue. I only have a few blades left that I need for my own use. So this pass around won't include blades. So I'm asking you to provide your own blade. Sorry if this is a huge hassle for you all.

$Razor522-PALAdjustable-1962-VG.jpg

By signing up you agree to the following:
To clean an sanitize the razor before and after use.
Post your experiences in this thread.
It is your responsibility to contact the next person for their address. Also you must share the tracking number with me.
Use the razor for up to ten days.

I'm in, John. I just recently got a few injectors and SE and I have been curious about an adjustable. Thanks for the opportunity! I will probably add a few Pella blades when I pass it along. PM sent with my info:thumbup1:

I'm in, John. I just recently got a few injectors and SE and I have been curious about an adjustable. Thanks for the opportunity! I will probably add a few Pella blades when I pass it along. PM sent with my info:thumbup1:

Looks good! I'll probably get it out Tuesday. We'll see who else wants to try it.

Count me in too please. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
I am SE guy, mostly use the Cobra and GEM bullet tip. I have been very curious to try an injector. Will PM my info. Thanks again

Here is what we have so far:
Polishaver
Karl G
Bebo8

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Enjoy:thumbup:

If there's any chance you'd lower the post threshold to 28, I'd like to join. I'm in the US.

Misterjones, just check back later. It will take about a month for it to complete the three. This gives you plenty of time to get 20 more posts.

Received the razor today, let the test drive begin! This is definitely the classiest injector razor made, great weight to it also. Here it is with the G8 that was sharing the mailbox with it:thumbup1:
$20150924_172817.jpg
I hope it doesn't have a thirst for blood!
$20150920_161424.jpg

Have only tried a couple of injectors and have been curious about this one for some time so count me in and thank you.

Here is the updated list:
1. Polishaver- Using until October 4th
2. Karl G- next
3. Bebo8- waiting
4. AmericanArmsdealer - waiting
5. Tukyou- waiting

I just took the Pal for the first shave and it went well, DFS after 3 passes on 4 (next to highest setting ). I'm sure I'll get even better results after a few more shaves to dial in the angle. :thumbup:

Top Bottom