What's new

Paganini's violin

I need to go visit Italy once before I die. Incredible sights I would imagine!
indeed, sights are great! people too, they love life!
(sorry, have gotten off-topic!)

proxy.php

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Beautiful ladies! And that is coming from a licensed Cosmetologist!

Honestly, I have lived a charmed life. Not many men get PAID to style a woman's hair, and their makeup!

We missed Venice on our last trip to Paris coming up on 3 years ago.

We may end up in Europe this July, if Japan doesn’t open tourism by then.

Italy is on the short list
@sarimento1 - parlami della cucina

It's value has been estimated between €800,000 and €1,000,000. And, I'm sure, a rich collector would not have problems paying even more.
Paganini was a genius.

Interesting fact… many very accomplished metal guitarists base guitar solos on Paganini’s work. Super fast and super technical. Yngwie Malmsteen as an example.

Absolutely beautiful. Do you know if anyone is ever allowed to play it?

Yes. Various classical artist manage to get to play it. But a good recommendation would be to check out Regina Carter's 2003 album Paganini: after a dream. - "Jazz" adaptations of classical melodies/pieces. Vert tastefully done. Great back ground music for a dinner party.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yes. Various classical artist manage to get to play it. But a good recommendation would be to check out Regina Carter's 2003 album Paganini: after a dream. - "Jazz" adaptations of classical melodies/pieces. Vert tastefully done. Great back ground music for a dinner party.
How timely!

We are having a dinner party (casual) tonight with some (MANY) young friends, all musicians. ALWAYS have an eclectic mix of background music.

And now you have given me a subject of discussion! I believe that I will be the second oldest person there! I will be able to impress them with my knowledge, instead of my grey hair this time!

Thank you for the info my friend!

Top Bottom