What's new

Paganini's violin

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I tried this soap expecting something else from the fragrance. It's not a bad soap at all. I was looking for something similar to Noble Otter Noir Et Vanille. I should stick with Nobie Otter if that's what I was looking for. I like the fragrance of the soap more than the aftershave. I would like if the aftershave was more more like the soap, but I do get compliments on the aftershave. It just dosen't give me a pick-me- up like some aftershave do. Any suggestions? I was just thinking about adding menthol to it. Do your guys think that might mess up the Noir et Vanille any?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm no lover of vanilla (which I assume this smells a bit like?) but I think a little menthol is always a good idea!

@FarmerTan It has a slight confectionery note off the puck imo but the aftershave settles into a lovely clean cologne-like scent.

I added menthol to my Paganini's Violin and my Passiflora soaps. I like it.

Not sure how to describe the scent. Not a bad aroma and the soap is excellent, as with all my Omnibus base B&M.

It’s Earthy to my nose...

Earthy I can do....I'm not called FarmerTan for nuttin'!
I think I can pickup Will’s description off my puck. Undertones of fruit, but definitely not a fruity soap

8F136331-F85C-4942-A513-AB66943D6B27.jpeg

Top Bottom