What's new

Pacific Natural Shave Cream .... a pleasant surprise !

I recently bought this as a $ 5.00 "add-on" to an Amazon order, and simply wanted to see how an "inexpensive" product would compare to my "usual & customary creams" (Proraso, TOBS, Maca Root, and Trumpers.) Well, gentlemen, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised and mightily impressed ! A rich creamy lather, with just the right combination of thickness, cushion, slickness, and comfort. Very nice indeed !

IMG_4106.jpg

Last edited:
The Caffeinated one is one of my favourite one, minty scented it leaves a nice feeling on the morning. Really great under valuated products.

Cheers

My main cream for the first year or so of DE shaving until I started acquiring everything in sight. The kiddo uses it.

I enjoy the Caffeinated a lot! Its nice being able to pick it up at Target!
Can I ask, what is the scent of the natural soap? Same as caffeinated (mint)?

Thanks!

Different from Caffeinated. The bergamot, several citrus fruits, teas, and lavender in the ingredients might give an idea.

Can I ask, what is the scent of the natural soap? Same as caffeinated (mint)?
It has a very nice, soothing citrus scent. I like it a lot.

For a few years, I've been experimenting with it as an additive to hard soaps. I settled on 1 oz. of the Pacific Natural cream and about a 1/4 bottle of Nivea Sensitive ASB added to a ground-up Williams puck (AKA an "Orange Willy").

We discussed this and other concoctions in The _____ Willy, 3017 Williams Mug Soap Challenge V2.0 thread from a couple of years ago.

It has a very nice, soothing citrus scent. I like it a lot.

For a few years, I've been experimenting with it as an additive to hard soaps. I settled on 1 oz. of the Pacific Natural cream and about a 1/4 bottle of Nivea Sensitive ASB added to a ground-up Williams puck (AKA an "Orange Willy").

We discussed this and other concoctions in The _____ Willy, 3017 Williams Mug Soap Challenge V2.0 thread from a couple of years ago.
Wow, awesome. I think I need to try this stuff. Thanks. [emoji846]

Top Bottom