What's new

Pace Double Edge Blades ?

While at the grocery store I saw they had double edge blades, Pace. Says they are made in Vietnam; that is where Dorco has their factory.
The blades were 1$ for 5 blades, and they remind me of Dorco Prime but I can't find any online info on them. The shave was great. Anyone else use Pace blades?

While at the grocery store I saw they had double edge blades, Pace. Says they are made in Vietnam; that is where Dorco has their factory.
The blades were 1$ for 5 blades, and they remind me of Dorco Prime but I can't find any online info on them. The shave was great. Anyone else use Pace blades?
Please post a picture of the front and back of the package if possible. May help us confirm what these blades are. Could be Dorco blades repurposed under a private label.

Note that Pace is the brand name Dorco uses for its cartridge shaving systems.

Hi, Happened to stumble on this old thread from 2010 that directly answers your question on the Pace Dorco DE blade packaging. Looks like these were made for sale via various retailers. Possible you may have some old blades.

Top Bottom