What's new

overstretching

😂 Funny video!

I have noticed overstretching while SR shaving results in ingrown hairs. Anyone else?
I mean we have to stretch some but overstretching while going Atg on the chin i will bleed, if i just lightly stretch then no irritation.

😂 Funny video!

I have noticed overstretching while SR shaving results in ingrown hairs. Anyone else?
I mean we have to stretch some but overstretching while going Atg on the chin i will bleed, if i just lightly stretch then no irritation.
That was an entertaining video.

I do believe there is some risk in overstretching. I never had any problem with ingrown hairs, to the point I am not entirely sure I have experienced them...except for a brief time period a few years ago when I getting closer and closer shaves when shaving ATG on my cheeks with a Feather AC DX. During that time period I was getting more comfortable with adding a little more stretch and a little more pressure and was getting really smooth shaves. But after short period of time I had what appeared to be a couple of ingrown hairs. I dialed back on the aggressivness and have not experienced that again.

Top Bottom