What's new

Other super light weight alumin razors?

So I have two great razors in alumin and lokking for others either vintage or new.

The silver star feather weight and the new black standard razor are two great ones.

Question is are there any others out there???

thanks all!!!!

Hmmm Yuma? That's pot metal and cheap. Some lord models might be another off the top of my head. I'm not sure if the Yuma is such a nice shave though

None of them are currently available, so you would have to find them used, but Razorock offers a few: Babysmooth, Kiyara Slant, Stealth Slant...

Ikon's Shavecraft razors are aluminum heads on stainless handles.

Weishi make a TTO that weighs in at a modest 21 grams as well.

If you're into super light razors mainly because of how they handle and feel and aren't absolutely hunting for aluminium cosntruction, try a Merkur 45 Bakelite razor. It's feather light and gives you a really nice shave indeed. It's middling I guess...not aggressive and not mild. Maybe a little bit more aggressive that then 34C HD. Very forgiving nonetheless.

Last edited:
Thanks for all replies I have had a bunch mentioned blue tip own. Blk tip own, ss owned, rr baby owned, rr slant owned,

however er rothbart looks like I have hunt on my hands unless one fell out of sky?
Thanks for all suggestions

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
The Baby Smooth is my light weight razor. Crazy light and super nice build quality. It's a good shaver. If you're lucky to find one, you'll be happy with it.

Top Bottom