What's new

Other soaps that feels and smells like Proraso?

I really like the fresh babershop smell and cooling effect of the C.O. Bigelow cream and want to give a soap a shot. I may order Proraso regular green tub or aloe and green sensitive white tub soap. I hear that the white tub soap has a weird smell. Which one do you recommend? Any other recommendations on a soap that has a fresh babershop smell?

There's some debate as to whether its been discontinued, but Tom's of Maine Mint Conditioning Shave Cream has a fresh minty feel, which I think is similar to the eucalyptus element in Proraso.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Santa Maria Novella is Awesome stuff. Its a bit more subtle than Proraso IMHO

I really like the fresh babershop smell and cooling effect of the C.O. Bigelow cream and want to give a soap a shot. I may order Proraso regular green tub or aloe and green sensitive white tub soap. I hear that the white tub soap has a weird smell. Which one do you recommend? Any other recommendations on a soap that has a fresh babershop smell?

both tubs are widely available here in our local drug stores IMPO the white tub smells wrong lol .. If was to buy it i would stick with the green tub. it smells like your babershop creams and if you read the reviews majority of the members have used it and have given it the thumbs up

I really like Proraso Green Tea (white tub). I have dry skin, so that's why I like it. It has a faint menthol note, too. Just very subdued compared to Green.

-Andy

Top Bottom