What's new

Osage Rub

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
When I do not shave after a shower, I still splash on on AS, and Osage Rub is the one I reach for more often than not.

Just picked this up from the bay. Can't wait to clean it up and refill it.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436747650.929755.jpg

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Used today, after alum and Thayers, one of the top face freezers in my book!

It has glycerin and works well as an aftershave. It does not have so much that it feels sticky at all. You can cover your head with it and it feels great.

Unless they changed the formula since I last bought it, it does not have glycerin in it. It's water, alcohol, menthol, eucalyptus, globus leaf oil, fragrance and coloring. I use it for the alcohol and the menthol effect. If you are looking for a moisturizing factor, you'll need to use something in addition to the Osage Rub.

Unless they changed the formula since I last bought it, it does not have glycerin in it. It's water, alcohol, menthol, eucalyptus, globus leaf oil, fragrance and coloring. I use it for the alcohol and the menthol effect. If you are looking for a moisturizing factor, you'll need to use something in addition to the Osage Rub.

Yes, there was a thread a while back on this. The Spanish label for Osage Rub lists the glycerin but not the English. Anyhow, I use it year round and find it moisturizing enough.... I do not add glycerin to it like I do with many other aftershaves.

It has little lasting scent though. What it does have is gone pretty quick and wont compete with other scents.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm really getting into menthol lately, yes.

How would you say it performs as an aftershave splash?

I use it quite regularly and love the stuff. I used it this morning, as a matter of fact. The menthol kick is excellent and, once that calms down, my face feels calm.

Yes, there was a thread a while back on this. The Spanish label for Osage Rub lists the glycerin but not the English. Anyhow, I use it year round and find it moisturizing enough.... I do not add glycerin to it like I do with many other aftershaves.

It has little lasting scent though. What it does have is gone pretty quick and wont compete with other scents.

You guys predicted my next question, about the glycerin/lack thereof and any moisturizing/drying effects.

Top Bottom