What's new

Original Aristocrat Case Value?

Hey guys, I saw a aristocrat case at the local antique store and was curious what something like that SHOULD be worth. I am not looking to make a profit, but I figured that it may be worth picking up and passing along to someone in need (if I were reimbursed + cost of shipping). The thing is, I have no clue what people are typically willing to pay for the case. It looks great as far as I can tell, though the painting on the fabric is starting to break up a little. BUT, it is totally legible and all that. I just mean it isn't in MINT. They wanted 15 for it, this seemed high to me, but I don't know. No blade case included.

It it is like most interests, the ephemera is as hard to find as the items themselves. Look at the prices on E-bay for a razor and compare it to those in the same condition which have cases/paperwork especially premium razors. They can substantially increase the value. I would wager that someone who has just an Aristocrat razor would buy it from you at whatever you can talk the shop into selling it for.

Good point. If you ask them for a 'best price' they might reduce what they are asking for it. OTOH, condition is important to many as well as having the correct case for the particular model Aristocrat. There are various cases that changed depending on the vintage of the Aristocrat.

Top Bottom