What's new

FS SV & other Top Shelf Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 SV soaps, all 98% except the Asylum and the 70th at top; they’re unused. I think the fancy cases are one 70th, one Felce and one Tundra Attica(my nose is good on SV, but I’m not certain). One unused MDC, a 98% Nuavia Verde (discontinued pottery) and 98% Creed GIT. Unused sets of DG Trismegistus and After the Rain and an unused WK La Fouger Parfaite set. One unused L’occitane Soap. Four SV after shaves and a pre-shave oil. Two AOS balms (Kingsman and unscented, they appear unused) and one AOS pre-shave gel. One SV 70th AS that looks unused or 99%, and two SV salve or pre-shave (looks like, but not sure). One 90% of the revered Coloniali Mango. Three shaving bowls (one is a beautiful pottery bowl I can’t identify) and about 250 blades as pictured. Lastly, two stainless razor stands. It’s about $700-$800 worth of stuff retail and at least $450-$500 if you buy and break it up and sell it. Only selling as bundle for $350.

Next an unused Erbe Solingen travel kit. Retails about $140. Will sell for $75.

Lastly, a mint One Blade v. 2 and 60 blades with original case and a One Blade Core thrown in. Retails about $400. Will take $150.

I’m selling this for my buddy who got into wet shaving with me 7 years ago and went solely back to carts 2 years ago and had all this in his closet. He tried to give all this to me, but I told him I’d sell it for him, because I know how much people on here value some of these soaps, AS and blades. But, I don’t have time to chop and ship out 10-15 lots. Two trials scheduled in November.

Would sell everything to a lucky buyer for $500.

All prices with CONUS shipping included. PayPal payment. Please DM me with any questions. Sorry, but I can’t break up the first lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    884.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg