What's new

Order of Pinaud

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my swords, my bakelite TECHs, '40's SS, and Trac II/Atra, and, my lance, my Rubberset horsehair: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Sir Knight Super Speed Brut:
pinuad-logo-jpg.835297
The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my scents of choice is Clubman Reserve; Whisky Woods, Brandy Spice & Gents Gin)! :w00t:

proxy.php
"“Tondebat cum style et traditione”". Latin for “Shaving with style and tradition….” [Pinaud Slogan])

I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B. I do swear this on my sword, my Above The Tie Calypso H1, and, my lance, my PAA Atomic Rocket: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B. I do swear this on my sword, my Above The Tie Calypso H1, and, my lance, my PAA Atomic Rocket: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble.
Sir Knight Angelo:
pinaud-clubman-jpg.835602
The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my scents of choice is Clubman Reserve; Whisky Woods, Brandy Spice & Gents Gin)!
Order of Pinaud - Knighting.JPG

proxy.php
"“Tondebat cum style et traditione”. Latin for "Shaving with style and tradition" (Pinaud Slogan).

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I use Clubman VIBR every friday! how do I get to be knighted!!!!!! I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU COOL GUYS!
Sir Knight andromeda673:
Your request is granted and The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my scent of choice is Clubman Reserve; Whisky Woods, Brandy Spice & Gents Gin)! :w00t:

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'. :thumbsup:

And so now...with out further ado;

You're now a proud member (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our Scribe of the Order, member 'Mario' [a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please raise your right hand and repeat after me;
proxy.php

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name your razor), and, my lance, my (name your brush): my weapons of choice in

smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
order-of-pinaud-knighting-jpg.913874

proxy.php
“Tondebat cum style et traditione” (latin for “Shaving with style and tradition….” [Pinaud Slogan])

PS And to paraphrase member 'Viseguy' (our Chaplain of the Order), who has so graciously and eloquently added;

proxy.php
"Let us spray:

O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity[...]. Guide and protect me and all my brethren[...] on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Amen"!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Sir Knight Andromeda:
In order to be official...you must recite (and write), the sacred Oath (and don't forget to raise your right hand).
proxy.php

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that
is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, (plus name your razor), my lance, and my (name your brush): as my weapons of choice in

smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

proxy.php
“ "Tondebat cum style et traditione".” (Latin for "Shaving with style and tradition".)” Pinaud Slogan

Last edited:

I do swear this on my sword, my British Fat Handle Tech, and, my lance, my Rudy Vey 22mm: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

I am proud to be a member of the Order of Pinaud.

Original Pinaud Clubman is the sweetest nectar in the shaving heavens.

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'. :thumbsup:

Makes all the difference! I discovered adding about 7 - 8 drops of glycerin to my Clubman a few months ago, & now my Clubman is even better!!!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis

I do swear this on my sword, my British Fat Handle Tech, and, my lance, my Rudy Vey 22mm: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

I am proud to be a member of the Order of Pinaud.

Original Pinaud Clubman is the sweetest nectar in the shaving heavens.
Sir Knight David:
pinuad-logo-jpg.835297
Your request is granted and The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my choice is Clubman Reserve; Whisky Woods, Brandy Spice & Gents Gin)!

proxy.php
"“Tondebat cum style et traditione”. Latin for "Shaving with style and tradition" (Pinaud Slogan).

Looks like it's been a while since any new squires happened by here, but count me in. I started traditional shaving (DE) about 7 years ago and have fallen into the straight razor and SE rabbit hole for the last two years. One hole I never explored were aftershaves.

That, my good fellows, has changed.

I picked up some Pinaud Clubman and was instantly transported back to a time when getting a haircut meant going to a barbershop, not a salon. Classic and classy. I'm hooked. And so is the Mrs. :001_tt1:

And so ...

I do swear this on my sword, my Wade and Butcher FBU, and, my lance, my Ever-ready Heritage Collection: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

proxy.php

Looks like it's been a while since any new squires happened by here, but count me in. I started traditional shaving (DE) about 7 years ago and have fallen into the straight razor and SE rabbit hole for the last two years. One hole I never explored were aftershaves.

That, my good fellows, has changed.

I picked up some Pinaud Clubman and was instantly transported back to a time when getting a haircut meant going to a barbershop, not a salon. Classic and classy. I'm hooked. And so is the Mrs. :001_tt1:

And so ...

I do swear this on my sword, my Wade and Butcher FBU, and, my lance, my Ever-ready Heritage Collection: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

proxy.php

Sir, you are a man of refined taste!! Welcome! :punk::punk::punk:

Top Bottom