What's new

Order of Pinaud

Earlier this morning I finally got my bottle of Osage Rub from #clubmanpinaud. Their customer service is top notch.
A86B2E49-9530-4478-B327-ADF136E1519F.jpeg

Unlike my avatar, there is very little that grows on the top of my head. I've been interested in trying the Eau De Quinine and Portugal as aftershaves, or would they be too greasy? Has anyone in the order tried them in that regard?

Unlike my avatar, there is very little that grows on the top of my head. I've been interested in trying the Eau De Quinine and Portugal as aftershaves, or would they be too greasy? Has anyone in the order tried them in that regard?
Not greasy at all. If you like original Clubman, you should like Quinine. It is similar, but to me has a sweeter smell. I really like it as an aftershave.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Got my first Clubman aftershave today & it smell's great.!

I'm Grateful to join The Order Of Pinaud. :badger:
Fast Shaver:
Your request is granted and The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines
of Clubman (my 'go-to' AS is Clubman Reserve® Tequila Tease)! :w00t:

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'. :thumbsup:

And so now...with out further ado;

proxy.php
You're now a proud member (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our Scribe of the Order, member 'Mario' [a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please raise your right hand and repeat after me;
proxy.php

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name your razor), and, my lance, my (name your brush): my weapons of choice in

smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

PS And to quote member 'Viseguy' (our Chaplain of the Order), who has so graciously and eloquently added;

1708307258917-jpeg.1798504
"Let us spray:

"O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity[...]. Guide and protect me and all my brethren[...] on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Amen"!
proxy.php

1708305764055.jpeg
“Tondebat cum style et traditione” (latin for “Shaving with style and tradition”…). Pinaud Slogan

Last edited:
Count me in!
The original, VIBR and The Veg are all in my weekly rotation. Musk and SR (when I’m feeling brave) make the odd guest appearance. To be honest, I’m not much of a Vanilla fan. The others, I’ve never tried. Yet.
I’m also a big fan of the original hair tonic (for me the absolute epitome of the ‘barbershop’ scent) and I also have a mild addiction to Eau de Quinine.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Count me in!
The original, VIBR and The Veg are all in my weekly rotation. Musk and SR (when I’m feeling brave) make the odd guest appearance. To be honest, I’m not much of a Vanilla fan. The others, I’ve never tried. Yet.
I’m also a big fan of the original hair tonic (for me the absolute epitome of the ‘barbershop’ scent) and I also have a mild addiction to Eau de Quinine.
Roman Totale XVII:
Your request is granted and The Order is honored to have you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines
of Clubman (my 'go-to' AS is Clubman Reserve® Tequila Tease)! :w00t:

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'. :thumbsup:

And so now...with out further ado;

pinuad-logo-jpg.835297
You're now a proud member (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our Scribe of the Order, member 'Mario'[a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please raise your right hand and repeat after me;
proxy.php

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name/print your razor), and, my lance, my (name/print your brush): my weapons of choice in

smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

PS And to quote member 'Viseguy' (our Chaplain of the Order), who has so graciously and eloquently added;

proxy.php
"Let us spray:

"O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity[...]. Guide and protect me and all my brethren[...] on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Amen"!
proxy.php

1708305764055.jpeg
“Truncus supra ab 1810" (latin for “A cut above since 1810"). Pinaud Slogan

Top Bottom