What's new

Only one blade for the rest of your life

After 8 years of de shaving and approx 45-50 different blades, I've settled on polsilver super iridiuns.

I've stocked up on enough to last about 60 years (4000 blades).

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'd probably go with either Polsilver SI or Personna Reds. I can't tell much difference between the two, really. I suppose that, maybe, the Polsilvers beat out the Personnas a little bit on performance, but Personnas win on price. It's a toss-up.

Right now it would be Astra SP. I have tried them in several different razors and they work decently for me in all of them.

However, I still have a two sampler packs to work through as well as wanting to try some that aren't in my samplers like GSBs, Polsilver SI, the various Gillette 7 O'Clocks, and Nacets.

Personna Lab Blues. These have worked amazingly well in every razor I have tried so far.

Runner up for me would be Feather blades. If I were limited to using my ASD2 for the rest of my life I would go with the Feather blade instead.

D

dangerousrazor

Polsilver super iridium.

나의 SM-G920K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

$blade 001.jpg

Over the years having used Feather's, Kai's, Personna Platimun, and most in between Derby's give me the most consistent smooth shaves. Personna Platinum's are right on their heels though....

Top Bottom