What's new

On vacation without a razor. Suggestions?

If you find yourself in this situation again run to the store and get a package of single blade disposable razors and just use regular bar soap, you can lather it with your hands you don't need a brush. That will get you through the vacation, then keep the disposables for travel I usually pack 1 for every week I will be gone and then add an 1 extra on top of those. Next time though pack a brush, shaving cream or soap, and a disposable razor.

I need one of these single edge disposables per shave. I have tried to get 2 shaves per razor but it is a no go for my beard. Too much irritation. LOL.

Last edited:
From what I've read here, some Walmart stores are selling the Micro-Touch (or whatever it's called) Chinese TTO razor. Supposedly the razor stand that comes with it is worth the price of admission.

What everyone else has said about disposables. Plus, this is a learning opportunity about the importance of a travel kit. Or grow your beard out.

Not knowing where you are at I can't make any specific recomendations, but going to disposables and goo for a week won't kill you.
If you can find a brush and soap at a drugstore or big box retailer that would be great.

Top Bottom