What's new

OMG....Another Darwin goes for big $ on Ebay

Hope they like there Darwin, at that price you would have to hold on to it for a while ti break een in price with it, or let alone make a profit, i hope the buyer didnt do it for the shave :eek:/

Dont worry alex one day you will find one at a decent price, this sounds to me like a Darwin Collector wanted it bad.

Hope they like there Darwin, at that price you would have to hold on to it for a while ti break een in price with it, or let alone make a profit, i hope the buyer didnt do it for the shave :eek:/

Dont worry alex one day you will find one at a decent price, this sounds to me like a Darwin Collector wanted it bad.
real bad :scared:

It's beautiful!

Yes, it's expensive, but imagine how quickly we blow through that kind on money on things that don't last, like dinners out, Starbuck's car washes, etc. (Can you tell I'm rationalizing here? ;-) )

It's beautiful!

Yes, it's expensive, but imagine how quickly we blow through that kind on money on things that don't last, like dinners out, Starbuck's car washes, etc. (Can you tell I'm rationalizing here? ;-) )

Look at it like this...it only costs 22 cents a day to shave with it for 8 years; then you have a Darwin for the remainder of your, and your heirs' life, for free. Sounds like a deal to me.

WOW - even had Darwin in the name but slipped though.

Actually, no bid history - was a BIN I think. Somebody got a bargain!
Wow....good thing im not in the market or i wouldve been soooo mad :cursing:

proxy.php

It's beautiful!

That is exactly why i dont go to StarBucks "make my own coffee" Or a car wash "wash my own car" Or expensive dinners "Make my own meals" :eek:) That is why i have a nice collection, Make a few sacrafices and save for the next razor in my collection 80% Gillette's and rest Gem and Ever Ready SE's and a few German made ones as well. Darwin's dont draw my attention as much as the above mentioned in my collection.

WOW - even had Darwin in the name but slipped though.

Actually, no bid history - was a BIN I think. Somebody got a bargain!
I dont see any bid history

VTG. BARBER CHROME BRUSH & RAZOR STAND & BRUSH & DARWIN RAZOR SHEFFIELD DECO

Item condition:Used
Ended:Jul 14, 201213:56:21 PDT
Sold For:US $65.00
Add to list

Shipping:$9.95 - Economy Shipping

| See all shipping details
Item location: Northeast, Ohio, United States
Ships to: United States
Delivery:Estimated within 5-11 business days
proxy.php

Payments:
proxy.php
| See payment details

Returns:
No returns or exchanges, but item is covered by eBay Buyer Protection- opens in a new window or tab.

Both.

BTW, I think ebay has a notification feature attached to the saved searches option. You'd get an email every time a Darwin made an appearance.

I am new to this forum, and to the notion of razor collecting, but to my untrained eye it looks like a piece of sculpture, or an architectural column. Beautiful.

Both.

BTW, I think ebay has a notification feature attached to the saved searches option. You'd get an email every time a Darwin made an appearance.

coo, didnt know that...but im not interested in a Darwin any longer. They are regular razors in terms of shaving, but not collecting.

Both.

That's a good feature for ebay, Drives the price up even more, and makes Ebay more money :eek:/ Not good for collectors or DE lovers thats for sure.

Last edited:
That's a good feature for ebay, Drives the pricd up even more and makes the more money :eek:/ Not good for collectors or DE lovers.

Ebay is always looking for ways to make more money.....We are too. I just sold 2 cars in 4 weeks for a profit of $1200 bucks . Love my new venture:001_wub:. I cant make that kind of profit in any Cd investment from my bank.

Top Bottom