What's new

Am I missing something here??

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Seems to be a bit high considering the plating but English flat bottom Techs with a case and blade holder do usually command a good price. Maybe easier to find in the UK but not that common in the US and a lots of guys want to try one and everything seems more expensive lately.

Not too unreasonable, what were your thoughts @Dalejr ? Which case is that, anyway?

R

romsitsa

It is a close to mint post war No 15 case ( with intact springs!) with a free Tech, not the cheapest, but also not unreasonable.

Seems to be a bit high considering the plating but English flat bottom Techs with a case and blade holder do usually command a good price. Maybe easier to find in the UK but not that common in the US and a lots of guys want to try one and everything seems more expensive lately.

Not too unreasonable, what were your thoughts @Dalejr ? Which case is that, anyway?
Like romsitsa said early Brit Aristocrat case which is my guess also as to someone really wanted the case for their razor to complete a set. At first glance before going over the pictures I thought maybe it could have been a new hybrid tech mismatch in disguise.

Top Bottom