What's new

Omega Bambino - any fans?

I just got the Bambino and used it once with an Arko puck. It's a fun little brush. Any tips for the proper usage besides travel?

Last edited:
I have the bigger bambino (longer handle) and it is an awesome little brush, only downside is that it doesn't hold too much lather.

I got one from the BST a few years ago. Used it a couple of times. The knot is OK, but I was really disappointed in the handle.

By coincidence, I got this brush at the same time I received a Wee Scot that was traveling around in a pass-around box. I paired the Bambino up with the Wee Scot when I sent the package back out, so those further down the list could compare the two tiny brushes.

I wound up getting my own Wee Scot a few weeks later. I have no desire to own a Bambino, though.

I'm new to DE, so I only need enough for two passes.

Do you have a brush stand for yours? I rigged mine to dry by closing it in a cabinet door in my den. It's too small for both of my stands. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407038941.094481.jpg

I also have an Omega 10086 "Bigger" Bambino. I love it for travel but also use it home with an Old Spice mug containing Stirling Spice. I love the vintage OS mugs but they are on the small side. The Omega Bambino brushes let you get in and swirl! It's a great little brush for $5!

I also have an Omega 10086 "Bigger" Bambino. I love it for travel but also use it home with an Old Spice mug containing Stirling Spice. I love the vintage OS mugs but they are on the small side. The Omega Bambino brushes let you get in and swirl! It's a great little brush for $5!

I have a few Old Spice mugs but don't use them because they're so old and I don't want to break them.

But after reading your reply I think I'm gonna throw the Williams or my Conk Bay Rum in one of them and give the Bambino a spin. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407039607.072998.jpg

Thanks, bro.

Same here. Old Spice mug and a Bigger Bambino. It's my almost daily brush, and after a few months of use, it show's not so much wear. Think it will last a good many years.[/B][/I]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one from the BST a few years ago. Used it a couple of times. The knot is OK, but I was really disappointed in the handle.

By coincidence, I got this brush at the same time I received a Wee Scot that was traveling around in a pass-around box. I paired the Bambino up with the Wee Scot when I sent the package back out, so those further down the list could compare the two tiny brushes.

I wound up getting my own Wee Scot a few weeks later. I have no desire to own a Bambino, though.

I definitely would like a Wee Scot also.

Love is as my travel brush - I use it with Weleda cream and bowl lather - just to have enough lather for 4 passes$Omega_Bambino_Lathered.jpg

I have a Bambino and I like it. My wife ended up getting me the synthetic Mühle travel brush so the Bambino stays home. But as it's my only boar it gets somewhat regular use. I am waiting for a non-glitter B&B brush to 'upgrade'. In the mean time it does a good job and holds a solid two passes of lather.

Top Bottom