What's new

Old Spice soap

To my knowledge there is currently no Old Spice bath soap bar available - am I wrong? Sometimes there are oddball things out there that just don't get distributed widely, so I wanted to check. I tried the Swagger bar soap once because I loved the deodorant, but it smelled nothing like it so I had to PIF it.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I am not aware of one in the original scent but would certainly be interested in trying one. Were such a soap produced however then I know how I would react - "That smells nothing like Old Spice". 😆 There are clones I believe and you could also try making your own.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not struck and Old Spice soap out here in Australia of late. The only thing that I have come across is hair shampoo, Head and Shoulders for men with Old Spice Swagger as the scent. It was okay.

old spice smells like cloves out of the bottle then when it settles on your skin...i cant really describe that its best you get one and try it ...its like a scent that you would expect came from back in those days but really pleasant ..also if you wanted to pick up a granny use old spice... :a21:

I wonder why they don't make a classic Old Spice soap since they make that line in the deodrant, etc., and do make bar soap in the newer varities....

The current body wash in the brand doesn't even smell like Old Spice. It's a very nice scent, but it's more of a modern aquatic wood type that's popular now days (similar to Dove Men).

Shame they don't make a soap now, but that's P&G for you.
If you can get it, Soap Commander makes an excellent Old Spice style bath soap, to go with their Shave soap and balm. Highly recommend it.

YES !..... P&G does make an OLD SPICE BATH BAR........ I will use it in tonight's bath... I can tell you 3 things so far, it doesn't smell ANYTHING
IMG_0972.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG
like the original Shulton aroma , it's a small bar and there is no " Made in USA " on the bar or box. The bar is unwrapped inside the box..... Lathering abilities will be reported tonight !!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Looking forward to your thoughts Ron. Where did you stumble onto the Old Spice soap?

They do sell Old Spice bar soap in multi-packs at Wal-Mart, and Woodman's grocery stores in Wisconsin stock it too. I'm sure you can get it in Swagger, and I think I've recently seen it in Fiji and Pure Sport.

Top Bottom