What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My doctor decided I needed physical therapy, so I'm being forced to comply!

I went complaining about blood in my urine, and flank pain, so OBVIOUSLY my back is issue, and NOT kidney stones. AGAIN!

Lol, I have to admit, it feels better to be in a routine, and I'm getting stronger in my back, but..... blood still present in the urine, and pain in the flank comes and goes.....kinda like kidney stones act, lol.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My doctor decided I needed physical therapy, so I'm being forced to comply!

I went complaining about blood in my urine, and flank pain, so OBVIOUSLY my back is issue, and NOT kidney stones. AGAIN!

Lol, I have to admit, it feels better to be in a routine, and I'm getting stronger in my back, but..... blood still present in the urine, and pain in the flank comes and goes.....kinda like kidney stones act, lol.
I am praying for your speedy recovery.
I’ll trade you: my herniated discs for your kidney stones.
I said to my father once that getting old sucks. His reply was, “No son. Getting old was fun. Being old sucks.”

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am praying for your speedy recovery.
I’ll trade you: my herniated discs for your kidney stones.
I said to my father once that getting old sucks. His reply was, “No son. Getting old was fun. Being old sucks.”
We really might be brothers, my friend! I'm nearly certain that my Dad told me that exact same lesson! Man, I sure miss him.

Have you retired yet? My Dad had a terrible issue with his lower back, for YEARS. I will not trade you. I have been blessed with a freakishly good spine, even though it's twisted by a birth defect, which is in my upper thorax. God is so good to me. I've lived about 45 years longer than I expected. Was able to work in two different professions that required LOTS of hours standing, and twisting and squatting..... All that to say that I am absolutely sure you will never meet ANYONE more blessed than I am....thanks a lot! Now you got me tearing up!

As to today's workout: my hardest PT so far happened this AM! Man, I think that dude was working me out because he got in a fight with his wife or someone this morning! I actually feel great now, so maybe I should pray he and his wife get in a fight next Tuesday?!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Swimming this morning and then some hot Yoga on the pool deck and stretching.
It is warm this morning:

IMG_4490.png

Humidity is 88%

Had a meds change for my ongoing sciatica, but that resulted in, shall we say a rather upset stomach. Anyhow better today so as the pain is once again under control head out to the gym for some Core work.

PXL_20240527_110921339.jpg

Got home only to find the washing machine was making a nasty noise. I'm not paying a £35 call out charge and then £60 p/h labour plus parts. So that came apart only to find a selection of plastic tooth picks and coins stuck in the filter / pump housing. All back together now and working in silence again

Top Bottom