What's new

OK Guys/Gals, what Safety Razor do you want Santa to bring you on Christmas.

Well, I bought my father-in-law a PAA Bakelite Slant for Christmas... I'm a little bummed that I don't get to try it so, I'd say a Bakelite Slant. I heard they have it in oxblood now. Sounds nice.
Sounds really nice..with a Polsilver :thumbup:

Wow...how much was her max bid if it went on bidding war, did she know the average cost of Super Speed ?
It wound up getting here on Christmas Eve, so I was able to use it on Christmas, along with my new Asylum BG7 synthetic brush. I was surprised when it showed up 4 days before the expected delivery date.

nope, nothing shave related this year. Had to put tires on two cars so SWMBO said Merry Christmas :bored:

Birthday is in January so I'm keeping fingers crossed, haha

My parents, who know nothing about wet shaving other than I enjoy it, got me a Rolls razor and a cased Aristocrat. The Rolls is in almost new shape. The Aristocrat needs some cleaning but I was very happy to get them. Apparently there is an antique shop they go to a lot that I need to check out.

I didn't get my dream razor for Christmas, but I ordered it for myself yesterday: a Charcoal Goods open comb in antique brass, with an engraved head and a helix handle, at the most aggressive level. I really look forward to it!

Top Bottom