What's new

Oh My Days! What IS This Personna Injector??

And here’s the more abundant (but still rare and precious) brushed steel version of the Executive just arrived in Devon:
3FF358E5-8513-404D-BF95-21DEA64BA0D2.jpeg

With a NOS Dutch Schick Platinum Blade it gave a phenomenal shave last night. The Dutch Schick Blade is incredibly sharp and fantastically smooth even on its first outing so it made a great combination with the Executive.
Like the White version this really is a very powerful razor, smooth with it, great to look at and great to hold.
The Personna Executive is a most amazing Injector.
4F8E8B1E-01D3-4BEF-B149-F8CE9E0CB295.jpeg

I got an NOS one in pink 4.5 months ago. I haven't used it. Its just sitting in a storage bin with a bunch of other NOS injectors and blades that I've been accumulating.

Since its a light pink color and the box says "Lady" on it was an easy score at a very reasonable price.

I don't care what color it is as long as it does it's job.

I got an NOS one in pink 4.5 months ago. I haven't used it. Its just sitting in a storage bin with a bunch of other NOS injectors and blades that I've been accumulating.

Since its a light pink color and the box says "Lady" on it was an easy score at a very reasonable price.

I don't care what color it is as long as it does it's job.
Wow! Do you have photos of the Pink Executive?
This might help solve the mystery of where the white ones came from...

I take more photos more pics on the weekend it anyone is interested.
Yes please more photos!
That pink razor is amazing.
I have NEVER seen any reference to that Lady Personna anywhere before.

Perhaps the White Executive was also originally intended as a women’s razor?

And is this pink version as fiercely aggressive as the White and SS?

And here’s the more abundant (but still rare and precious) brushed steel version of the Executive just arrived in Devon:View attachment 884184
With a NOS Dutch Schick Platinum Blade it gave a phenomenal shave last night. The Dutch Schick Blade is incredibly sharp and fantastically smooth even on its first outing so it made a great combination with the Executive.
Like the White version this really is a very powerful razor, smooth with it, great to look at and great to hold.
The Personna Executive is a most amazing Injector.
View attachment 884185
I was going to bid on that :). But I have just won the Tondeo version which is identical apart from the badge. You got it for a bargain!

I was going to bid on that :). But I have just won the Tondeo version which is identical apart from the badge. You got it for a bargain!
Thanks yeah! This one definitely had my name on it.

So what’s the connection between Tondeo and Personna?

I hope there’ll be plenty of pics of your Tondeo and also the Pink Personnas.
It’s exciting that this thread has come ALIVE again!

Thanks yeah! This one definitely had my name on it.

So what’s the connection between Tondeo and Personna?

I hope there’ll be plenty of pics of your Tondeo and also the Pink Personnas.
It’s exciting that this thread has come ALIVE again!
The Tondeo I believe is identical to your latest Personna, it hasn't arrived yet.

proxy.php

proxy.php

It was either a rebaged version or made under license. Until I see the country of manufacture, I won't know.

It was either a rebaged version or made under license. Until I see the country of manufacture, I won't know.
Yes - Tondeo are German aren’t they and made a few safety razors of their own as well as a still manufactured shavette.

5E1B9110-EBAE-4A18-8B3A-A7C39DA42BA8.jpeg
736E833B-3D87-4791-9197-1C3C3D96F110.jpeg
4FC4DFAE-8C0A-49CC-8C1A-9FE6A758B426.jpeg
FB6812A7-CEAD-45A3-B605-4CBB62D3D2D5.jpeg
D0EA0596-08FB-4DCF-824D-517F52E9A4ED.jpeg
Here, a few more pics. It has its original blade bank still inserted and the blade holder is full. I originally thought that the head and top were metal with a plastic handle, but on closer inspection it’s all plastic. When it first arrived I thought that it looked pretty cheap, but now I’m surprised to find out its not that common.

Top Bottom