What's new

Off 5th outlet

anyone ever shop here before? I noticed mpls has one downtown which I never knew about and was wondering what their selection was like. is it a step up from Nordstrom Rack? What's their men's shoe selection like? what about suits?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Used to live in MI, Detroit area, and there was a Off Fifth outlet in Dearborn. After some time we had built up excellent relations with the sales staff, and they called us, and put good deals away for me or my wife. Bought a number of Canali sports-coats there, or a Dunhill suit. They even let us pre-shop and held the merchandise until the sales dates. Good deals could be had there, and I really miss this store and its superb staff.

Hit or miss. Most of the stuff isn't even sold in their stores. Good place for suits though.

what kind of suits? are we talking discounted Canali, Oxxford, Kiton & Brioni suits? the Rack generally has Hugo Boss, Hickey Freeman, CK, Ben Sherman, etc., so i'm guessing the range of suits will be better at Off 5th, right? what are their prices like?

what kind of suits? are we talking discounted Canali, Oxxford, Kiton & Brioni suits? the Rack generally has Hugo Boss, Hickey Freeman, CK, Ben Sherman, etc., so i'm guessing the range of suits will be better at Off 5th, right? what are their prices like?

I found lots of nice half price Zegna, Armani and Burberry suits. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom