What's new

Number of passes..

Guys i was wondering what's your average number of passes on a regular day.. I swear somedays I make so many passes I am not sure if I am bored or just enjoying shaving or trying to see how many before I get razor burn....:wink:

I usually do 3. 1 WTG, 1 ATG, 1 XTG. So far, using this method, and a Slim on 9, I've been able to get BBS and am very happy.

Man i am in the minority here I see.. I cant get close to BBS on 2 or three unless i use battery acid....:biggrin: Thanks so far for the reply's

2 passes; 1 WTG and 1 XTG, then a little touch up work to finish off.
However, BBS is never my goal, I just go for a very good shave with no real visible stubble as my true goal is just no irritation.

J.

2 passes; 1 WTG and 1 XTG, then a little touch up work to finish off.
However, BBS is never my goal, I just go for a very good shave with no real visible stubble as my true goal is just no irritation.

J.

Same here. My face doesn't appreciate irritation. I am even considering skipping the XTG every other day and just doing a WTG pass on those days.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
3 passes (WTG, XTG, ATG). I usually get a BBS but I did an extra pass this morning (XTG) to make sure that I had a BBS (and I did!).

Top Bottom