What's new

Nudder experienced rifle had it's Spa Day.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Well, I pulled out another oldie that deserved a spa day but it has taken a little more than just one day at the spa. It's a NEW Haven brand (Mossberg) 251c tube fed carbine. The tube is in the stock though instead of beneath the barrel. I'll use the same 15 round plastic tubes as speed loaders but of course have to load them to feed bullet first instead of rim first. I'll use black caps on the ones for the 251c and red caps for the other tube feeders.

proxy.php

I had considered using one of my old 4x scopes on the 10/22 to see if that helped me but when I went to put the scope mount on I found the mount but no screws. So I dropped an email to Ruger support to see if they would sell me some screws but never heard back. Then yeterday I got a package from Casandra and when opened it was four Ruger Screws and an invoice for $0.00. Wish I had Casanfdra email but if you read this Casandra, "Thanks!"

proxy.php

I was surprised how far back I had to adjust the scope to get the proper eye relief but I guess that 10/22 stock may be longer than some of my oldies.

Now to get both to the range for function testing.

Pretty Mossberg! What a cool rifle.

I have found the Ruger service department to be so spectacular that I have become quite loyal to them and buy most of my new guns from them.

Enjoy the new scope set up.

Top Bottom