What's new

Nose hairs!

My wife ordered a nose hair wax kit. Tried it out today.

66DD8D2C-F556-457F-BD21-B5564AE57D65.jpeg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Ouch!

Much less painful is to use a Spanish point SR to shave the internal nose hair. It's also good for shaving ear canal hair. 😁

It actually didn’t hurt that bad I was actually surprised how much it pulled out. It was like a forest up there.

Um, not in a million years will I do that. I can't bear to stand the pain when I pluck one so I can't imagine plucking a bunch. I'll stick with my Remington nose hair trimmer. It works just fine. I prefer to keep the majority of those hairs in there doing what they were designed to do, so long as they don't hang out of my nostrils. You are one brave man.

Last edited:
I do not think I would try a nose wax job. Ripping out nose hairs by the root is probably not the best thing for avoiding infection. Having mucous membranes in the nose is bad enough.

No way, no how would I rip them out. I have to use one (or two) of my 4 nose hair trimmers more frequently than I shave. I'm afraid that if I let them go more than 2-3 days, they'll wrap around my neck and strangle me in my sleep.

I have an electric trimmer that I use for manscaping, I have a nose trimmer attachment, use that on a weekly basis.
No way I would try this haha

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I received a manicure kit for a high school graduation gift, and it came with some nose hair scissors. I still have the kit, and I use those scissors to trim my nose hair.

It's an easy, brainless, painless thing to do occasionally while staring at the boob tube.

I had a bunch of trimmers over the years but the best is a Panasonic i bought in 2011. I call it "The Bentley".

Top Bottom