What's new

Northfield Rattler meets Birdseye Maple

Someone told me yesterday that I had not posted anything cool lately so today I made a pair of scales (close to another set) out of Birdseye Maple, cut in some Dragons Blood Recon Stone circles and added a wicked cool Northfield Rattler blade that was made right here in Connecticut in 1859. Not bad for an old fart that had a heart attack four days ago....LOL

proxy.php

Gotta love it. Ray just picks himself up and gets on with livin'!! Good for you, Ray! :thumbup:

Oh yeah, nice razor.

Someone told me yesterday that I had not posted anything cool lately so today I made a pair of scales (close to another set) out of Birdseye Maple, cut in some Dragons Blood Recon Stone circles and added a wicked cool Northfield Rattler blade that was made right here in Connecticut in 1859. Not bad for an old fart that had a heart attack four days ago....LOL

Nice to see you're taking it easy Ray! :thumbup:

P.S. Yes, they'd certainly fit in the "cool" category :001_cool:

The fact that you bounced back from a heart attack with something designed to take your breath away, takes courage.

You probably wrestle Mountain Lions to relax.

These scales are some of the most beautiful I've seen. They have an art deco feel, yet a futurist kind of spherical vibe. I really like it, and the top quality wood, gives it that old baroque kind of feel, with the swirls almost pulling towards a roccocco thing.

It's very 20th century (neo-baroque, neo-roccocco, neo-everything, all in the same piece).

Not bad sir, not bad at all.

Well, you certainly don't need any more prayers :lol:
You're obviously doing very well.

Absolutely top class work :thumbup:

It's even nicer in person. I had the privilege of holding this yesterday. I'm just lucky I didn't bring a ton of cash with me. :lol:

Top Bottom