What's new

Non russian alternative to Polsilver super iridium ?

You forgot to mention the king of all Lord blades Silver Star brand. $7.99/100 and now my one and only blade. I've purchased 300 of those bad boys in the past few months and are hands down the best blade for my ugly mug.

Silver Stars are my most recent 100 blade purchase. I like them very much. I find them to be sharp, but not quite as smooth as Polsilvers when used in my more aggressive razors.

I recommend the med prep. The perfect combination of sharp and smooth. I purchased some lab blues and will be trying those out shortly. Someone mentioned that they are the same as the med prep but without the additional wash prior to packaging.

There is no way I could begin to tell the difference between a med prep and a lab blue in a blind test, however there might be other people with a more discerning capability when it comes to blades. They seem the same to me.

An alternative could the 7 o'clock SharpEdge, it is pretty close, but not the same of course. The closest blade to the Super Iriridum to me is the Silver Star.
I'd second his post. The SharpEdge is a very fine blade, and the Silver Star is close behind it at a fantastic price point.

Top Bottom