What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

Im planning on growing a horse shoe style stash. If it dosnt take well ill trim it up to the lip area and try to emulate Tom Selleck.

This would be my setup for Saturday morning's Movember shave.
$Movember 14.jpg
It will be the debut of both the Joris and the Böker :001_cool:
Do you guys have your setup figured out? Give us some pics :w00t:

Signed up on our team (badgerandblade.com):
- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600 (Rick)
- Aloicious (Justin)
- thematthatter (Matt)
- izlat (Ivo)
- foghorn (Warren)

Signed up on other teams:
- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)
- NZLocal (Mike)

LAST CHANCE: Here are the guys that want to do it, but still need to sign up.
You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster

Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

Growing the mustachio is only part of the process, you can support the team with group or individual donations, because besides raising awareness it is a fundraiser, and to that end you can be part of the effort and not grow your stach.

Last save today... Weber/Bulldog, Atra SP, Mikes Vetiver, Fine Clean Vetiver, Guerlain Vetiver. BBS and very comfortable, which made that last shave memorable and will miss it for the next month.

A local sports talk radio station (AM 610 in Houston) is also promoting a no-shave November so I will double up and support them as well. Will post a picture tomorrow as a starting point. Let's do this gentlemen!!

not it , been cultivating a handlebar for 4=5 months, rules state clean shaven to start. uuh nope to much work just to get here :laugh:

Growing the mustachio is only part of the process, you can support the team with group or individual donations, because besides raising awareness it is a fundraiser, and to that end you can be part of the effort and not grow your stach.

Exactly! And guys if I'm in with my sad stache growing skills anyone can do it. So come on in and join the fun.

Hey guys, just want to clear up any misconception that you can't shave at all for November. The idea is to shave everything but a mustache. So be a MoBro AND enjoy your daily shave!

Also, we have several guys that have already grown a mustache of which to be proud. If I were you, I wouldn't shave it either! You can still participate, just don't enter any "best mustache" competitions, since that would be unfair.

Toothpick and I are working on some fabulous and/or chintzy prizes, so you don't want to miss out!

Signed up on our team (badgerandblade.com):
- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro (Hugo)
- Cobainngc (Jon)
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden (Kieth)
- Bergstedt (Levi)
- Enquerencia (Andrew)
- countrydirt (Troy)
- Skinny Rogers (Lance)
- donoma (David)
- PhillyB (Phil)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Bsohm (Brandon)
- Columbus (Dakota)
- Nomad1600 (Rick)
- Aloicious (Justin)
- thematthatter (Matt)
- izlat (Ivo)
- foghorn (Warren)
- Galaktus (Laz)
- 2 more for whom I don't have B&B handles

Signed up on other teams:
- dwsteen
- Folace (Phil)
- NZLocal (Mike)
- Almightys

LAST CHANCE: Here are the guys that want to do it, but still need to sign up.
You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- gainiacster
- skypsyd (Dave)
- Hinano_Paul (Paul)
- Starburst
- hard_heart

Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

Last edited:
I've not been facial hair free in around 3 years and actually, since 1983 have probably spent a total of one month completely smooth faced, so this is momentous.
$KIMG0380.jpg
Time to start growing it back!

Top Bottom