Night Owl & Early Bird??

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
Do you ever feel like this...night owl & early bird
proxy.php

Night & Day.jpeg

proxy.php
"Night is longer than day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true". Jack Kerouac

Last edited:

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
I am more of an early riser. With that being said, there are times where I am a night owl. Sadly, even if I do go to bed later than normal, I'll still be awake by around 3-3:30AM. And then sometimes I'll go back to sleep. Most times it's just me lying in bed until I decide to get out of bed. The good news though is that my sleep is leveling out. It was much worse before.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I am more of an early riser. With that being said, there are times where I am a night owl. Sadly, even if I do go to bed later than normal, I'll still be awake by around 3-3:30AM. And then sometimes I'll go back to sleep. Most times it's just me lying in bed until I decide to get out of bed. The good news though is that my sleep is leveling out. It was much worse before.
seabee1999:
plus-one-png.797576
...me being retired...there are some nights...even the 'Sandman' can't help me. 🚉

proxy.php
"Oooh Dream Weaver. I believe you can get me through the night". Gary Wright

I’m a frequent flyer in the land of insomnia so sleep comes and goes, and I try to nap when I can during daylight hours (less nightmares due to my ptsd from a traumatic childhood of having an abusive alcoholic person for a dad). Enough of the sob story though my bad

They say "The early bird gets the worm" but...
The late mouse gets the cheese.
Is this along the same lines as "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"?

I never considered myself an early bird - until I got married and compared myself to SWMBO. :) But thinking back, I did typically enjoy taking the earlier classes in college so that I could be finished by mid afternoon. I do enjoy getting up on the weekend and having that first cup of coffee before anyone else is up. And with the oldest now sometimes staying up later than I want to, it's about the only chance I have to watch "my" shows. Though starting a movie at 6am is still a bit odd for me....

Top Bottom