What's new

Newcomer from Canada

I have been a reader of the forums here for quite few months now. I have been wet shaving for about 25 years, but found back the pleasure of shaving with a double edge safety razor a little more than a year ago.
I will be starting using a straight razor soon.
There is a lot to learn here!

I have been a reader of the forums here for quite few months now. I have been wet shaving for about 25 years, but found back the pleasure of shaving with a double edge safety razor a little more than a year ago.
Welcome to B&B. I hope you enjoy the group and the content here. Also I hope when you step up from a DE razor to a straight which I have done that you’ll enjoy it as much as I have.
Just be mindful you could be entering an endless rabbit hole!😀

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Good idea. Once you master the straight razor, there will be no turning back. There is much information in the straight razor section. A shavette is an inexpensive entry and doesn’t require maintenance and allows you to concentrate on method which is exactly the same as with a traditional straight. Welcome!

Top Bottom