What's new

Newbie from Turkey

Turkish coffee is well known outside of Turkey. In Turkey, I found that their tea is much more popular than coffee with the locals. I am also a tea man and Turkey has some wonderful teas to choose from.

Yes, you are right. Tea consuming is really much more than Coffee. I drink about half litre everyday. There are so many different blends of different kind of teas, that's why you can drink so many different good taste.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have been shaving mainly with ARKO stics for about a year now. I have a couple of Derby sticks but haven't tried them yet. I am waiting for the B&B December Derby 😊.

Turkish coffee is well known outside of Turkey. In Turkey, I found that their tea is much more popular than coffee with the locals. I am also a tea man and Turkey has some wonderful teas to choose from.
Yes..... the only tea that actually grows in Turkey is EIZE tea, a relation to black tea. Most of Turkish tea is from Ceylon and India . I like the Caykur with cardamom black tea.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Welcome aboard!

Years ago I used to rotate frequently through NATO Konya Air Base in Turkey. Now I have this wonderful lamb pizza on my mind, and won't be able to get it out of my head for the rest of the day. :lol:

Top Bottom