What's new

Newbie Blade PIF #10 - CLOSED

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Welcome new members!!

I will be picking a new member to PIF a double edge sample pack to.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread!

This PIF is open to all new members worldwide that have recently registered.

Winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

If you don’t qualify for the PIF you are welcome to make an exchange via The Great Blade Exchange click here:
The Great Blade Exchange

Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the community for the PIFs and blade exchange please PM me.​

Welcome new members!!

If you don’t qualify for the PIF you are welcome to make an exchange via The Great Blade Exchange click here:
The Great Blade Exchange

Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the community for the PIFs and blade exchange please PM me.​

These are great PIFs you do. Great way for beginners to try different blades. NOT IN. But just wanted to say these are a great thing you do. This community here is full of amazing people ready to help anyone. I'm glad to be apart of it.

i have been registered to this site for alittle while but i have yet to try out many blades, for that reason im IN.

Welcome new members!!

The Great Blade Exchange

Good luck!

How new? I'm a member since 9/2019. Does that qualify? If so I'm in.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I just won another PIF for some blades but if you're really hurting for entrants I'm in! I've tried Derby Extras and Astra SP, and I have Sharp Star, Nacet, GSB, Feather, Personna med preps, and Perma-sharp supers on their way at some point :). I am brand new to DE shaving and have acquired an EJ89 and a 1950 super speed.

Luis is my new co worker and I just brought him a black beauty yaqi HMW brush and tobs mr Taylor's cream to borrow while he works on buying his own equipment.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
i have been registered to this site for alittle while but i have yet to try out many blades, for that reason im IN.
How new? I'm a member since 9/2019. Does that qualify? If so I'm in.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
This is cool. I’m in! Thanks!
I just won another PIF for some blades but if you're really hurting for entrants I'm in! I've tried Derby Extras and Astra SP, and I have Sharp Star, Nacet, GSB, Feather, Personna med preps, and Perma-sharp supers on their way at some point :). I am brand new to DE shaving and have acquired an EJ89 and a 1950 super speed.
I just registered. I will like to be in on this.
I'm in. So far, I've only tried two different blades. I plan on trying more, but I'm not sure which ones to get.

Fine. EVERYONE WINS!

PIF CLOSED!!

Top Bottom