What's new

new username

Guys, it's me Jeff from Montreal here, I've stopped using the nickname smoothfacejeff, and I've started with crackstar, so just to let you know that I didn't leave the group! You've still got me!

Jeff

I for one will miss the old name. It was simple but carried a powerful message. I'm curious (but a little nervous to ask), where did the name crackstar come from?

where did crackstar come from? :blushing: I really don't know, it's just a nickname I guess. I use it on smf. I somehow lost my email addy, I had to make all kinds of changes. :lol: one thing I can say is, Arko is a beautiful, but cheap and harmless addiction that's actually healthy for the face! :wink: :wink: Thanks again!

Jeff (the Arko freak)

crackstar said:
where did crackstar come from? :blushing: I really don't know, it's just a nickname I guess. I use it on smf. I somehow lost my email addy, I had to make all kinds of changes. :lol: one thing I can say is, Arko is a beautiful, but cheap and harmless addiction that's actually healthy for the face! :wink: :wink: Thanks again!

Jeff (the Arko freak)
ArkoFreak! Now there is a nom de plume! (Not Feather either!:lol: )

oh, really, Nick? Great, but I forgot my password! :blush: Look, I have a new email addy, would that help in any way?

Jeff

crackstar said:
oh, really, Nick? Great, but I forgot my password! :blush: Look, I have a new email addy, would that help in any way?

Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Once you get past 50 they say, "The second thing that goes is the memory." I can't remember what the first was..:001_rolle

Top Bottom