What's new

New shaving storage trolley

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Metal-Shalves.Storage.ShavingStuff.JPG
ShaveShelves2-18.Wood.Shelves.Storage..JPG

What a mess, huh?

That's not even the half of it. Not even close to half of it.

Both of these have wheels I think. The metal shelves for sure have wheels.​
Metal&Wood Shelves. ShaveStuff. Storage.JPG

Both came from Home Goods. Not on the same visit. They had other options. I probably went four five times to find good shelves for my purpose twice.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Would love a basement to store such things. Found out that Florida doesn’t understand the concept.

Have you been to the Hemingway House in Key West?

As you may know, the Keys are coral (at least the places I've slept on the ground camping were). The HH has a pool in the yard and a basement. From both of these spots stone was quarried to build the house.

That's what they told us when I visited. It was fun visiting with the famous writer.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Probably not.

There are the boxes in the closet and the huge bottom drawer in the chest of drawers and the cabinet at my office and the drawers at my office.

Go minimalist while you still can!

Oh, I forgot the cabinet in the living room where my stones and haircutting stuff, etc. are stored.

Have you been to the Hemingway House in Key West?

As you may know, the Keys are coral (at least the places I've slept on the ground camping were). The HH has a pool in the yard and a basement. From both of these spots stone was quarried to build the house.

That's what they told us when I visited. It was fun visiting with the famous writer.

Happy shaves,
p
Jim

Unfortunately, in my only visit to Key West, I neglected that stop. My bad. Lack of basements is primarily due to the high water table and the limestone and coral ground. Takes good engineering to make one waterproof and it's quite expensive.

Enablers!

You can use a pump to keep a Florida basement dry but not if you don't have power. Than you could get a generator when the power cuts out and it will if there is a hurricane. Forget it just build a pool.

View attachment 1191227View attachment 1191228
What a mess, huh?

That's not even the half of it. Not even close to half of it.

Both of these have wheels I think. The metal shelves for sure have wheels.​
View attachment 1191226

Both came from Home Goods. Not on the same visit. They had other options. I probably went four five times to find good shelves for my purpose twice.

Happy shaves,

Jim
And here I was thinking that a 7 razor Caddy will be enough for me.
Honestly I was going to order 2 Caddies just in case, but now I know a tray will be much better for me.

I'm in the initial stage of ' gathering supplies ' and right now, creams and soaps are in a brown box.
I believe only A Fistful of Razors will be enough.

Top Bottom