What's new

New Shave Den

so I got the ok to work from home for a while longer, which resulted in the missus kicking me of the kitchen table... it was time to setup a desk in my new 'office'

While setting it up over the weekend I got the idea to also setup my shave den here. Now i can sniff all the scents throughout the day to my hearts content :)

Not sure if this setup will work in summer in regards to heat and soaps/splash, so when it hits I will take all my stuff back in the house.

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6071.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_6074.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6105.JPG
    IMG_6105.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14
so I got the ok to work from home for a while longer, which resulted in the missus kicking me of the kitchen table... it was time to setup a desk in my new 'office'

While setting it up over the weekend I got the idea to also setup my shave den here. Now i can sniff all the scents throughout the day to my hearts content :)

Not sure if this setup will work in summer in regards to heat and soaps/splash, so when it hits I will take all my stuff back in the house.

View attachment 1110840

View attachment 1110841

View attachment 1110844

View attachment 1110843
That is not a shave Den. That is a paradise! My one son, a music Ed major, would go crazy there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Edit: beautiful pup, by the way

View attachment 1110840

View attachment 1110841

View attachment 1110844

View attachment 1110843
That's a mighty nice den! Everything's organized and ready to rock!

thanks guys.. i guess the only drawback is between all the distractions (pup included) i do find it a little tricky to concentrate

View attachment 1110840

View attachment 1110841

View attachment 1110844

View attachment 1110843
Nice looking furry family member!

thanks for all your comments guys, really appreciate it

Are those bowl back mandolins?! I've got an inexpensive F-style I'm teaching myself to play. Nice set up!

Thanks.. These are all Greek instruments and come in both 6 and 8 string variations (3 or 4 pairs of two strings of the same note). The large one's are known as the bouzouki, the mid-size called Tzoura and the little one with the soaps is called a baglama.

Top Bottom