What's new

NEW RAZOR

I think you would like a Charcoal Goods Level 2. They’re on the high side at 225 USD, but they’re great razors. They’re similar enough to a NEW that it will feel famiar, but different enough to be worth trying.
Oh wow! They are absolutely fantastic. More like an art form than a gentleman's requisite!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
A lot of good suggestions here. All the Timeless are awesome. The 3one6 is great. The karves are great. And the occam de is a fabulous value and a great shave. Cant go wrong.

Please let us know what you finally land on.
Decided to buy two! I think a quality DE razor would make an excellent 18th birthday for my grandson. "Modern" shaving is a ridiculous waste of money, with very little pleasure or imagination involved. I think that the minutes we spend on a tradional mornimg shave helps us compose our day.

Please let us know what you finally land on.
Decided to buy two! I think a quality DE razor would make an excellent 18th birthday for my grandson. "Modern" shaving is a ridiculous waste of money, with very little pleasure or imagination involved. I think that the minutes we spend on a tradional mornimg shave helps us compose our day.

A lot of good suggestions here. All the Timeless are awesome. The 3one6 is great. The karves are great. And the occam de is a fabulous value and a great shave. Cant go wrong.
Agreed. Absolutely brilliant. I would rather have a few things of quality than future landfill!

Oh...and I really do love my Parker Variant...it’s adjustable, with excellent audio feedback and great blade feel. I’ve never run her at 5+, but three passes at 3 and then 2 are perfect for me.

Attachments

• A954DAD6-7DB0-4161-B8DE-BE25D642E9F3.jpeg
    A954DAD6-7DB0-4161-B8DE-BE25D642E9F3.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom