What's new

New Limited Edition DE's

We are pleased to announce that we have received the first shipment of our Limited Edition DE's with beautiful hand turned handles. They include the following:

o The 34C in Amboyna wood
o The 34C in Quartz and Gold
o The 34G in Amboyna wood
o The 37C in Amboyna wood
o The 37G in Amboyna wood
o The 38C in Amboyna wood
o The 38C in Quartz and Gold

In the very near future we will have matching Silvertip brushes and brush & razors stands available for those of you who wish complete sets. These gorgeous razors can be seen HERE.

Hi Austin. These were done by a 3rd party. If you think they look good in my amateurish photos, you would be really impressed seeing them first hand.

Very attractive. It seems people want even more personalized razors and brushes. It is really fun to see what everyone is doing!

Those are some very nice looking razors Jim! I just read your interview over lunch & that already had me interested even though I'm not normally a fan of gold or marbled quartz... Seems my mind has changed!

Here is the prototype of a complete set in Amboyna wood with a 34C, a Silvertip brush, and a brush and razor stand. Care has been taken to assemble the set from pieces that were turned from the same block of wood. Thus you will note that the grain and other pattern details match in each piece of the set.

We are still working to refine the brush handle design slightly. However, the narrow dimension of the fork of the stand is a constraint. Your comments are welcome.

That is the nicest razor and brush set I've ever seen. It screams quality and craftsmanship.

If I ever buy a shave set this will be it...

Jim,

My wallet is just supremely grateful that marble & gold is not available in the Long Handled Slant version.

I shouldn't ask this. Could you make a Long Handled version of the Slant with a gold top? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't know why I'm asking. The razor would be too beautiful to shave with.

Here is the prototype of a complete set in Amboyna wood with a 34C, a Silvertip brush, and a brush and razor stand. Care has been taken to assemble the set from pieces that were turned from the same block of wood. Thus you will note that the grain and other pattern details match in each piece of the set.

We are still working to refine the brush handle design slightly. However, the narrow dimension of the fork of the stand is a constraint. Your comments are welcome.

This, along with the other razors, are very handsome. I will be buying one for sure!

However, in order to raise the funds I need to sell a kidney.

Top Bottom