What's new

Hello all. New to forum. New wet shaver.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here! You're going to like this place.

As for your question, "Is this the bottom of the rabbit hole?" I think an appropriate answer is, "Brother--you haven't hit free-fall yet!" In the famous words of my ex-wife, "Buckle up, you're gonna drop hard and fast!"

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Welcome! This isn’t the bottom. At least I hope it’s not. Sounds like you’ve got a great collection….so far 😁

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Welcome to the forums. We really do have so many great products available to us...it's amazing. Also...glad to hear your shaving experience has improved so dramatically. Enjoy!

Welcome to B &B where the people are amazing and the information we share mostly comes from the rabbit holes we explore...
Just have to occasionally watch your footing 😂

tenor.gif

Fast forward to July 2022. I have dozens of high end soaps. Yes, I am a safety razor addict and have over 30 razors now. I probably have 20 brushes. I watch men shave on youtube and find it relaxing. Now I am posting on a shaving forum. Is this the bottom of the rabbit hole ? I clearly have an addiction.
Welcome to B&B!!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Top Bottom