What's new

New FS $20 and 120gms

$FS8.jpg

Picked this up for $20 delivered, can't go wrong. Silvertip 22/53 and a hefty 120gms in weight compared to my CH2 at 83gms. Looking forward to breaking it in. Best not drop it on my toe though :001_smile

that looks awesome ive never heard of the company i need to look into that cant go wrong with a 20 dollar brush that looks that good. i bought a twezerman for 18 and i returned that horrible excuse for a brush! looks like you lucked out

that looks awesome ive never heard of the company i need to look into that cant go wrong with a 20 dollar brush that looks that good. i bought a twezerman for 18 and i returned that horrible excuse for a brush! looks like you lucked out

Just look up Frank Shaving on Ebay and this was listed as a defect. I have bought 8 or so of these and only found one obvious defect that did not effect the brush at all. Not all are fans here but for the price hard to beat.

Beautiful brush! The knot uniformity makes it appear to look like a synthetic knot. Regardless, that is a great price for either real or synthetic from FS.

Top Bottom