What's new

New Cella containers ( Aluminum ??? )

Interesting! As long-time Cella afficionado, I will have to give it a try. I am not a fan of their new vegan stuff in the green cans.

What is it you don't like about the Cella Bio soap? IIRC, TFS Almond is a veggie soap, also, though similar to Cella Red in most other ways. Very inexpensive by the kilo, too.

This new line for barbers will be a total flop, at an exaggerated price
many barbers have no longer used Proraso and Cella for years "only if they want to remain economical" but at that point the barber buys something else at a lower price and better quality instead of this new Cella line

lasta

Blade Biter
What is it you don't like about the Cella Bio soap? IIRC, TFS Almond is a veggie soap, also, though similar to Cella Red in most other ways. Very inexpensive by the kilo, too.
I was gonna say the same thing, TFS is veg. Also, I like it better than Cella, sweeter, more delicious!

As others have already noted, these new soaps/new scents are obviously an attempt to appeal to the contemporary market. I don't think I'm interested, but I hope they might bring out an aftershave to match the original Cella soap. The current one is repulsive to me - a mishmash of the worst "aquatic" type trendy scents. Pleasing bottle and label, though.

As others have already noted, these new soaps/new scents are obviously an attempt to appeal to the contemporary market. I don't think I'm interested, but I hope they might bring out an aftershave to match the original Cella soap. The current one is repulsive to me - a mishmash of the worst "aquatic" type trendy scents. Pleasing bottle and label, though.
Sir, was this your experience of current cella red or green aftershave?

It's an odd one, to me. Do you like it? I wanted to, but found it repellent, sadly.
Have not yet laid nose upon it. I have read so many sparse or conflicting descriptions, and everywhere I'd buy it from requires a hefty postage, such that I wouldn't want to gamble that much cash.

Honestly happy to hear a specific case against it, so I can save a little money.

Have not yet laid nose upon it. I have read so many sparse or conflicting descriptions, and everywhere I'd buy it from requires a hefty postage, such that I wouldn't want to gamble that much cash.

Honestly happy to hear a specific case against it, so I can save a little money.
I so much wanted to like it, and kept using it until I just couldn't anymore.

I believe they have discontinued the soaps and creams but still produce the colognes and beard care items etc. Certainly that is all I could find on their website. You may still be able to find old stock creams and soaps. I could be completely wrong 👍
Not sure where you’re located, but I see the single blade shave cream, pre shave, and after shave balm on the US site. I don’t think they ever made shave soap in this line.

I’m not a barber in Italy or anywhere else but, I really find it hard to believe that barbershops would use this new Cella. Imagine the price increases if they went from regular Cella red (or Proraso etc) to this product. A shave would double in price. I think this is meant for hobbyists not professionals. There is however the possibly that I could in fact be completely wrong.

Not sure where you’re located, but I see the single blade shave cream, pre shave, and after shave balm on the US site. I don’t think they ever made shave soap in this line.

They don't have th full line of one blade for sale. I think it is discontinued and this is all they have. I have been wrong at times as well.

Top Bottom