What's new

New blade discovery...

I found some Treet Dura Sharp blades in a Middle-Eastern grocery in Falls Church, VA. They were 10 for $2.59. I just finished a week with the first blade and it was excellent. Wish I had bought several packs! Sharp, smooth, and lasted 5 shaves. I'll post pictures later.

the problem with the treet corporation of pakistan is that the blades seem to be unconsistant, one pack is wonderful, and the next could be the worst shave ever, my expiriances with the treet corporation has been some good, some bad, the treet platinium rebadged as a wilkinson classic DE is a nice cheap shaver, but the blades have treated me quite badly, no smoothness, and all pain,

i tried, i tried 3 different packs, and 2 out of every pack, and my face always ended up bruised, i even joke about these blades being the ones they export to india... (for those of you who dont get the joke, india and pakistan arent on the best terms, they had several wars over a small patch of land called kashimir)

Knock on wood...

I've had pretty good consistent luck with the Treet Blue Special blades by giving them a corking before their initial use.

The warnings about Treet blades are right on! I finally got around to using my second Treet blade this AM. The blade was extremely harsh. I had a couple of bad cuts and quit after my 2nd pass because I had razor burn so bad. :eek: This is the exact opposite from the first Treet blade from the pack that prompted me to start this thread. I replaced the blade with a Derby for tomorrow's shave! I'm almost afraid to go for 2 out of 3... :frown:

Top Bottom