What's new

NEW - Blackland Services

You already know that every Blackland razor is designed and crafted to last a lifetime. That's a lifetime of soap scum, scratches, drops, and dings. A lifetime of both use and abuse!

That's why we're so excited and proud to offer our brand new razor services. Trust the team at Blackland to give your razor the utmost care and attention to keep it functioning properly and looking great for decades to come. Whether you've recently acquired a secondhand Blackland and want to have it sanitized and inspected or you simply want to breathe new life into your trusted razor, our services are specialized to meet your needs.
Choose our Razor Finishing service to transform your razor with a stunning mirror polish or satin finish. Or, if you're seeking a lighter touch-up and a thorough inspection, our https://www.blacklandrazors.com/products/razor-refresh service is the perfect choice to revitalize your razor and keep it functioning properly for years to come.

Nobody knows our razors better than we do so trust your razor to the team at Blackland

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Truly spectacular and amazing what you have done here, with these new services. I checked out both pages, and I like what I see. May I make a suggestion for specifically V1 SS Osprey's? As you know, our V1 Osprey's have the nearly invisible numbers. It would be nice to add along the Satin and Polished finishes, also a high contrast option for Osprey's. Your awesome Shane!

Truly spectacular and amazing what you have done here, with these new services. I checked out both pages, and I like what I see. May I make a suggestion for specifically V1 SS Osprey's? As you know, our V1 Osprey's have the nearly invisible numbers. It would be nice to add along the Satin and Polished finishes, also a high contrast option for Osprey's. Your awesome Shane!

We’ll upgrade your knob to the updated engraving for free or you can get the updated knob hi-vis black for $10 (the normal cost of hi-vis). Just shoot an email to support and we’ll get you started on that. If you want to tack that onto a paid service like refinishing, we can easily accommodate that, too.

You already know that every Blackland razor is designed and crafted to last a lifetime. That's a lifetime of soap scum, scratches, drops, and dings. A lifetime of both use and abuse!

That's why we're so excited and proud to offer our brand new razor services. Trust the team at Blackland to give your razor the utmost care and attention to keep it functioning properly and looking great for decades to come. Whether you've recently acquired a secondhand Blackland and want to have it sanitized and inspected or you simply want to breathe new life into your trusted razor, our services are specialized to meet your needs.
Choose our Razor Finishing service to transform your razor with a stunning mirror polish or satin finish. Or, if you're seeking a lighter touch-up and a thorough inspection, our https://www.blacklandrazors.com/products/razor-refresh service is the perfect choice to revitalize your razor and keep it functioning properly for years to come.

Nobody knows our razors better than we do so trust your razor to the team at Blackland

Another good customer service. Just shows how you value your customers.

How about an electroplating option? How cool would it be to see a golden Blackbird or silver Vector?

Reactions: JPO
How about an electroplating option? How cool would it be to see a golden Blackbird or silver Vector?

Gold and silver are the "standards". How about something different like ruthenium (I have a pen/pencil set made of it) or electrum (a natural gold/silver alloy)?

Shane, Will these services, also apply to your upcoming ATT sister brand as well good sir?

Top Bottom