What's new

New Badger & Blade Decant Club Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of our commitment to continually improve Badger & Blade with innovative features, we would like to welcome you to visit the new

Badger & Blade Decant Club Store.

We hope this new addition will further enhance your experience at Badger & Blade. Enjoy!

The mods.

Nicely done! Order placed!

One question: Will the "store emails" (checkbox option in the account creation screen) include updates when new decants are available? Or will we simply have to watch this space?

Nicely done! Order placed!

One question: Will the "store emails" (checkbox option in the account creation screen) include updates when new decants are available? Or will we simply have to watch this space?
Good question. :thumbup1: An email will be sent to those who subscribed to the mailing list when new decants have been posted.

Is the C&E nomad listed the full retail size or a travel zise? Its listed at $14.00 and I paid almost 3 times that at the retail store, and just want to know if its incredible deal or just a travel size. Thanks- :confused:

proxy.php

my bottle is in the right hand side of this photo. thanks- :cool:

These are smaller decants (5ml, 10ml, or 25ml) not full sized (100ml) bottles that have been create to allow members to have more variety in their shaving den.

Rik,

You are da man! Obviously a lot of time and work went into this. Great job!

I clicked the link, the page opened up and...:001_tt1:

Randy

Rik. Everybody else is complementing you so. And I'm sure it is well deserved. But I have to lodge a complaint. :mad:

You have made this so damnedably nice and userfriendly, and put together such a nice collection of scents that my curiousity immediately turned into not insignificant wallet (or Paypal proxy thereof) damage.

Seriously, nice job.

-Mo

Very professional looking Rik, nice job! This is yet another example of why I love this forum so much, it's filled with gents of the highest caliber.......outstanding! :thumbup1:

Rik. Everybody else is complementing you so. And I'm sure it is well deserved. But I have to lodge a complaint. :mad:

You have made this so damnedably nice and userfriendly, and put together such a nice collection of scents that my curiousity immediately turned into not insignificant wallet (or Paypal proxy thereof) damage.

Seriously, nice job.

-Mo

I believe that's Nick's department. :wink: :biggrin:
Seriously though, without Nick's technical talent, cool items like the shopping cart wouldn't be possible. I'd hate to imagine what this site would be like without all of his behind the scenes work! :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom