What's new

New Addition to My Family...

Congratulations! At least for me, I didn't know what true love was until I had my son. I also didn't know what true worry was either...but it is worth it! Enjoy this moment! And be sure to sleep when the baby sleeps!

People without children say they love their pets like children...but once you have a child you realize you had no clue as to the depths of love you can feel for someone.

Again, congrats!

Congratulations! And as michaelskar says, sleep when they do!

Congratulations on the new addition! :001_smile

Don't forget to get a social security card ASAP! if you want the deduction on your taxes.

Congrats! I believe a few of these are in order!

proxy.php

Congratulations. Now that you are a parent, you will slowly come to understand your parents and realize that they were pretty smart after all.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Congrats!! Like Mama Bear said, pics!! (But don't tell your LLW that you said she 'popped out' a baby ... she would proably describe it in more excrutiating terms.) :biggrin:

:tongue_sm Thanks everyone and yes she is our first. My baby Sydney is so beautiful... I will now dedicate my whole life to making her happy. I never knew what love was until I held her in my arms for the first time and she fell asleep on my chest.

I will get some pictures after I get some much needed rest- I promise. I handed out some Cohibas that my brother got while visiting Mexico (I have no idea if they were real or not); I enjoyed them.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Father Hood is awesome I have 6 month old son and 2 year old daughter. I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR ANY THING. It’s amazing how much you will love your children. Enjoy the time when you can they grow so fast.

Timm

Congratulations!!! My own daughter is two weeks shy of her first birthday. It only gets better and better. Oh and + 1 on the sleep when the baby sleeps advice!!

Top Bottom