What's new

New addition to my bathroom. Underfloor heating.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Good morning all.

My bathroom now has underfloor heating. It is so nice coming out of the shower and standing on a nice warm floor! Perfect for complimenting my shave den and my Sledgehammer and Nacet blades during the cold winter months!

Jason

Now I know what you spent the remainder of your birthday money on.

proxy.php

Such luxury how sweet it is, thy feet will be warm, be gone thy frozen toes. 😁

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Happy for you. In my old house the bathroom floor is cold in the winter months. My old hairy beast of a dog lays on the cold bathroom floor tiles to escape the radiator by her bed. I wear socks.
My old house is just gonna fall down around me, I think. Or on me?

I heat with wood, so if I wanna warm up I act like a rotisserie chicken and spin in slow circles around the woodstove!

My old house is just gonna fall down around me, I think. Or on me?

I heat with wood, so if I wanna warm up I act like a rotisserie chicken and spin in slow circles around the woodstove!
My daughter likes rotisserie chicken. She wants me to make my own. I say no way when I can get rotisserie chicken at Sam's for $5

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My daughter likes rotisserie chicken. She wants me to make my own. I say no way when I can get rotisserie chicken at Sam's for $5
Amen! I've still got a few 10 pound chickens in the chest freezer that I haven't roasted yet because the wife and I end up eating it for a week and a half! We haven't raised meat birds in probably 4 years. Lol, probably kill us when we do finally eat 'em!

We are getting smart though. I think those birds at Sam's Club probably only weigh about 2.5 pounds, so we always buy two now and strip the carcass and freeze the rest. Makes for a fairly quick meal when we just wanna stay at home.

Top Bottom