What's new

New A&E Tertius Soap

It's only available to their Club members for now, but the artwork is simply killer! The notes are purported to be "Leather, Tobacco & Oud, supported by a hint of Rose & Patchouli."

proxy.php

Great graphics.

No matter how much I try I can't seem to find the stick of Arko everyone is running away from.

proxy.php

Sounds killer, looks killer, & if it smells killer then for sure it will be killer because the lather quality is absolutely already killer. In my opinion, A&E is just Killin it in this soap game!!

A&E is top notch performance wise. Their scents are unique and lean twards cologne type scents that are complex and a bit different. This one sounds amazing!

I have one on order, just haven't arrived yet. The membership pays for itself pretty quickly, since one of the benefits you get is 20% off everything you buy.

I can report back when it arrives and I have a chance to give it a go.

Saw this for open sale on WCS website last month...passed as the notes didnt
appeal. This feels like it could have a a bit of animalic funk to it.

Wonder if its a homage to a specific scent....maybe a little something from amouage.

It is for sale at Maggard Razors and is still in stock. The scent does interest me. It is also for sale by and ebay retailer that I do a bit of business with.

The smell is very "leathery" to my nose. It's strong and you definitely know it's there. I still think L'Orange Verte is a classier scent and Socal Hipster better for daily usage re scent. Of course, as I live in a sweltering Hell hole on the Gulf coast leather scents here wear like a lead overcoat. :eek:

Top Bottom